It is time to unleash your EXTRAORDINARY woman within! The Unleashed Woman brings this unprecedented Women’s Empowerment Conference to the Midwest! It’s an interactive conference like none other!
The theme for 2018 is “The Breakthrough: Unleashing Your Excellence!” You’ll be surrounded by other women that are ready to uplevel their personal lives and careers. You’ll experience a day full of inspiration and encouragement. Not only will you be guided to dig deeper into your inner most desires, but you will be supported on taking action towards fulfilling them. You will be moved to take action NOW…not later! Why? Because someday is NOT a day of the week, and your dreams are waiting on you to take action! Finally, you’ll gain insight and confidence towards a passionate and purposeful life! #TheUnleashedWoman
Watch our 2017 recap here.
Conference General Itinerary
2018 Theme – The Breakthrough: Unleashing Your Excellence!
Are you ready to breakthrough? What struggles or obstacles are holding you back from the life, career, or relationship of your dreams? It’s time to unleash your excellence & the extraordinary woman within! The Unleashed Woman brings you a Women’s Empowerment Conference like none other! Prepare to be uplifted and encouraged, to laugh and cry, to gain insight and support! This interactive conference will not only inspire you, but it will move you to take action NOW…not later! Why? Because someday is NOT a day of the week, and your dreams are waiting on you to take action!
General topics will include the following: finances, relationships, careers, self-development, spirituality, & inspirational. The self-improvement that you’ll gain from attending this conference is PRICELESS! This is one transformational day that you MUST EXPERIENCE!
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!
REGISTRATION: 8am – 8:45am (Welcome starts at 8:45)
Event: 9am – 4:30pm (with a 90 minute lunch around 12pm)
Agenda includes (see session summaries below): 2 Morning Keynotes, Morning Break Out Sessions, Networking Lunch & Shopping Experience, Afternoon Break Out Sessions, Closing Keynote, & Closing Raffles/Giveaways
**Your admission ticket includes:
*Access to Phenomenal Speakers
*Attendee Souvenir Workbook
*Attendee Gift Bag (over a $50 value)
*Networking BUFFET Luncheon
*For 2017 previous attendees ONLY – VIP Seating During Opening Session
*Your chance at all day giveaways
1. All attendees are encouraged to bring snacks, a sweater, & reusable water bottle.
2. Everyone needs a ticket to be admitted. Ticket purchases are non-refundable under any circumstance. If for some reason you can’t attend, transfer your ticket to a friend, and she’ll love you forever! Ticket Transfers must be requested in writing and received by October 20, 2018. Email TheUnleashedWomanDotNet@gmail.com.
3. We will have giveaways, cash raffles, a silent auction, & vendor shopping! Plan your “coins” accordingly. 🙂
TENTATIVE SESSION SCHEDULE:
8:45am Conference Welcome
9am – Opening Keynote: Vanessa Cañas
10am – Morning Keynote: RitaFaith MacRae
11am – Morning Breakouts:
- Personal Development with Francis Rodriguez: Your Breakthrough Is Now – The most powerful tool you have to overcome your fears and achieve your dreams is your brain. Learn how to put your mind over matter and how to break through your obstacles.
- Finances/Money with Emerald Sparks: Committing Financial Suicide – Breaking from Surviving to Thriving – Learn how to eliminate anxiety around money, how to eliminate negative money relationships, and how to implement financial strategies to help you thrive.
12pm – Networking Lunch & Vendor Shopping
2pm – Afternoon Breakouts:
- Career/Professional with Mel B. Cook: Breaking Through the 9-5 Grind – Learn how to survive the 9 to 5 grind while walking in your purpose with intention. Whether you want to excel in corporate or as an entrepreneur, learn how to leverage resources and secure a position that fits your personality.
- Relationships with Lindsey Vertner: From Breakup to Breakthrough – Bad relationships cause a lot of pain, and many women suffer in silence. Learn how to go from bitter to better while removing the mask of hurt and shame. Learn how to bounce back and get back to loving you.
3pm- Closing Keynote: Lindsey Vertner
4pm – Closing Remarks, Final Raffles & Giveaways